Designation of the person responsible
Rights of the user
The applicable data protection law grants you the following comprehensive data subject rights (information and intervention rights) with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- – the right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: the right to obtain free information about the personal data we hold about you, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed , the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Article 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to third countries;
- – the right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: the right to immediate correction or completion of your incorrect or incomplete data stored by us;
- – the right to delete according to Art. 17 GDPR: the right to demand the deletion of your personal data. However, this is only possible if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met;
- – the right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if one of the following reasons applies: a) during the verification of the correctness of your data disputed by you, b) if you require the restriction of the processing of your data instead of insisting on the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing, c) if you need your data for legal claims, d) after these data are no longer required by us for purposes of eligibility, e) if you object to them in particular situations until the time when it is established whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- – the right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: the right to be informed if the deletion or limitation of the processing has been asserted against the person responsible. Furthermore, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerned have been disclosed about this correction or deletion of the data or limitation of the processing. The responsible person is exempt from this only if this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You also have the right to be informed about these recipients;
- – the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: the right to receive your personal data collected by us in a standard, structured and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, if technically possible;
- – the right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you can complain to the competent supervisory authority. This right is without prejudice to any further administrative or judicial remedies. The following link provides a list of responsible data protection officers and their contact details: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
- – the right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: the right to revoke a previously granted consent to data processing at any time with future effect. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation
Storing cookies through your web browser can be prevented. However, some features of our website may be restricted. Depending on which browser you use, you can access the cookie settings and adjust the corresponding permissions under the following links:
Internet Explorer: www.windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Likewise, you can prevent the collection of data relating to your website use, including your IP address and the subsequent processing by Google. This is possible by downloading and installing the browser plug-in which can be accessed via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Web analytics service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This will give us information that has been automatically transmitted by your browser. These include the browser type and version, the operating system used, the date and time of access, the length of time you have spent on the pages viewed and the IP address currently being used by your device or router. These files are stored for a maximum of 26 months.
Google Analytics uses „cookies.“ These are small text files that your web browser stores on your device and allow analyses of website usage. Information generated by cookies about your use of our website is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. The Server location is usually in USA. Google Analytics cookies are being used on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize our website.
We use Google Analytics in conjunction with the IP anonymization feature. It ensures that Google shortens your IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. There may be exceptions where Google transmits and truncates the full IP address to a server in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to report on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. There is no merger of the Google Analytics transmitted IP address with other Google data.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: Google Analytics deaktivieren
Advertising and spam directed to us
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.